Question: Numbers files do not open after iOS 11.1.1
I've been using Numbers on iPhone 6 Plus for a while and have several files that I created about a year ago that I have opened, edited and closed multiple times. After upgrading to iOS 11.1.1, these files will not open. Here are some details:
- Power off/Power on iPhone. No other iPhone apps are running.
- Open Numbers and it shows file names and date last saved.
- Click on a file that previously opened and it highlights (verifying that I selected it) but does not open.
- Click on "Select" (top right) and select the file and try to send it and Numbers locks up and has to be closed manually
- Click on "Select" (top right) and select the file and try to copy it and message says can't copy because file does not exist.
- Tried multiple files and all files created before iOS 11.1.1 update cannot be opened.
- Create new file and it can be opened, edited, closed and re-opened.
It seems that there is some interaction between the new file manager and Numbers that is causing the files to still show up but not open.
Anyone else experience this?
iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11.1