Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please help my daughter

My name is Sean Johnson on Friday 10th of November my daughter was run down by a transit van doing 60mph. She has been scarred for life on her face and legs. She is 11 years old and was getting dropped off her school bus on the wrong side of a busy road. Her iPhone 6 was smashed and unfortunately we couldn’t afford to insure it. I am appealing to your kinder nature to ask if you can help. We can’t afford another iPhone and she is completely distraught as she spends most of her time on her phone. I spoke with apple in uk and also my network provider and they didn’t seem bothered about the accident and my daughter lying in a hospital bed they just wanted to talk about warranty and more money..I just thought I would reach out to you direct as a father I love my daughter with all that I have and I just want to give her something to make her smile...our

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 8:47 AM

1 reply

Nov 17, 2017 9:20 AM in response to Seanjohnson73

Seanjohnson73 wrote:

My name is Sean Johnson on Friday 10th of November my daughter was run down by a transit van doing 60mph. She has been scarred for life on her face and legs. She is 11 years old and was getting dropped off her school bus on the wrong side of a busy road. Her iPhone 6 was smashed and unfortunately we couldn’t afford to insure it. I am appealing to your kinder nature to ask if you can help. We can’t afford another iPhone and she is completely distraught as she spends most of her time on her phone. I spoke with apple in uk and also my network provider and they didn’t seem bothered about the accident and my daughter lying in a hospital bed they just wanted to talk about warranty and more money..I just thought I would reach out to you direct as a father I love my daughter with all that I have and I just want to give her something to make her smile...our

Sorry to hear what happen to your daughter, but there is no Apple here in this user to user technical forum.

Please help my daughter

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.