Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes passwords reset

Can't get in my itunes in my Imac, passwords not valid no matter how i try, itunes passwords only work in my iphone each time reset

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 8:52 AM

4 replies

Nov 20, 2017 6:09 PM in response to Yinyin1974

Good afternoon Yinyin1974,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

If you are having trouble with the Apple ID password that you use for the iTunes Store, take a look at the resources below. Once you change a password, there are several services and settings on your iMac and iPhone that need to be updated as well. You might also consider setting up two-factor authentication for your Apple ID. I'll include some resources below to provide more information about your security options and to get additional help if needed.
Managing your Apple ID
Change your Apple ID password
What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password​
Availability of two-factor authentication for Apple ID
Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security
Take care.

Jan 7, 2018 10:54 AM in response to Yinyin1974

Aloha

Hopefully you've been able to identify, and test a solution. I've had the similar concern, and finally I can say to the family it wasn't me playing tricks on them.

My suggestion is to verify the password in the Keychain. When I verified the password in Keychain, it was completely not something I would have chosen. Frankly, it was most likely a result of iOS choosing on my behalf. Odd for sure, as I don't utilize that function. Give it a try, and keep me posted.

Aloha

Elroy

itunes passwords reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.