Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Microsoft office 2008

Hello,

Will microsoft office 2008 run in High Sierra? Sometimes I have to use Word and Excel as I have these docs from people who use windows.

Will the newer versions of microsoft work.

Roger24

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Hi guys,

thanks for the the answers to my question. I haven’t Upgraded to High Sierra yet and my windows 2008 works OK in Sierra, I might suggest to the wife she could purchase windows 2016 for my mac as a Christmas pressie. Thanks again for the answers.

Roger 24

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 17, 2017 11:25 AM in response to Roger24 In response to Roger24

I'm running Office 2008 with High Sierra and have no problem with Word, Excel or Powerpoint. However, I don't use all feature of either of them so don't know if what you will want to do will work. I do simple Word documents, tables, Excel spread sheets with graphs and PP slideshows with annimated text in slides.

User uploaded file

Nov 17, 2017 11:25 AM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Solved

Nov 17, 2017 9:37 PM in response to Roger24 In response to Roger24

Hi guys,

thanks for the the answers to my question. I haven’t Upgraded to High Sierra yet and my windows 2008 works OK in Sierra, I might suggest to the wife she could purchase windows 2016 for my mac as a Christmas pressie. Thanks again for the answers.

Roger 24

Nov 17, 2017 9:37 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Roger24

Question: Microsoft office 2008