Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: why cant you retain the carrier signal how it was in the ios 10 or before..please update it to back

Regarding carrier style

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Nov 17, 2017 10:20 AM in response to Pavanyamsani In response to Pavanyamsani

If you're talking about the dots vs. the bars the change was made to save room at the top of the "notches" on the iPhone X. I don't anticipate they will have one style for some iPhone devices and another style for others. You can submit feedback but I don't believe they will do anything with that feedback.

Product Feedback - Apple

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Question marked as Helpful

Nov 17, 2017 10:20 AM in response to Pavanyamsani In response to Pavanyamsani

If you're talking about the dots vs. the bars the change was made to save room at the top of the "notches" on the iPhone X. I don't anticipate they will have one style for some iPhone devices and another style for others. You can submit feedback but I don't believe they will do anything with that feedback.

Product Feedback - Apple

Nov 17, 2017 10:20 AM

Reply Helpful (1)

Nov 17, 2017 10:20 AM in response to anypats In response to anypats

But it’s looking like android mobile not iOS ..I accept for they can give the same..but it’s good if they retain back as dots..most of my colleagues and friends are not upgraded to iOS 11 particularly due to this issue..please make concern about this.

Nov 17, 2017 10:20 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 17, 2017 10:26 AM in response to Pavanyamsani In response to Pavanyamsani

Really? Dots vs bars is keeping them from upgrading? Before the dots, iPhones always used bars, just like every other cell phone on the face of the planet since the dawn of cell phones... people complained about the dots, now they'll complain about this. There is no making some people happy.

Nov 17, 2017 10:26 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: Pavanyamsani

Question: why cant you retain the carrier signal how it was in the ios 10 or before..please update it to back