Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Emoji problems

I upgraded and lost my emojis. I found the emoji keyboard but there was no way to turn it on or anything else. So I deleted it, went to New Keyboards to reinstall, and there is nothing there except languages. I even reset my iPad with no luck. Please help! How do I get my emoji keyboard back?

iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, null

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

Thanks for your reply, Tom. It was not there at all. I actually was able to fix the issue by going to General - Reset - and resetting all settings. I appreciate your help!

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 17, 2017 10:35 AM in response to TracyLeigh1960 In response to TracyLeigh1960

TracyLeigh1960 wrote:

went to New Keyboards to reinstall, and there is nothing there except languages.

Did you go through the entire list very carefully? It should be there. It is treated just like a language keyboard. Quite a few users have had trouble finding it at first.

Nov 17, 2017 10:35 AM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Apple Recommended

Nov 17, 2017 10:47 AM in response to Tom Gewecke In response to Tom Gewecke

Thanks for your reply, Tom. It was not there at all. I actually was able to fix the issue by going to General - Reset - and resetting all settings. I appreciate your help!

Nov 17, 2017 10:47 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: TracyLeigh1960

Question: Emoji problems