Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updated my iPhone and now my dnd whitelist doesn’t work

Dnd app now says developer needs to update app and that it is not compatible with iOS update (something to this effect) ugh help this app allowed me to sleep before work and only wake for a few certain people who would only call me in an emergency as they know my sleep schedule...

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 11:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2017 2:30 AM

I'm not sure about the DND app you are describing, but there is a DND feature "built-in" to the iOS:

Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Have you tried using that?

iOS requires all apps to now be 64 bit compliant and 32 bit only apps will no longer run.

2 replies

Nov 18, 2017 2:30 AM in response to javaliga

Thank you. Yes I realized later in the day that the dnd is still working but I cannot access any features. So whatever schedule I programmed and whitelist I made cannot be altered at all as I only get a notification when I enter the app saying that my phone iOS etc does not support the app. Yet it is still on. Not sure what to do. I know I can go in and block someone but I used the app to allow me to sleep and I can’t block and unblock guns if people everyday. Any idea what I should do? Thanks for the help already given.

Updated my iPhone and now my dnd whitelist doesn’t work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.