Question: IPad Pro screen unresponsive at times
since one or two weeks, my iPad Pro 10.5” in unspecific circumstances sputters in accepting touchscreen inputs, be it screen keybord or handwriting or sketching or whatever. In these cases
- you need more than one stroke to shift screen,
- you have to press a screen key more than once to get the respective charakter,
- the line you’re sketching is broken in short strokes an dots (instead of a continous line),
- defining a textblock by dragging the start or end node with you fingertip, stopps arbitrarily,
- ecc. in any similar occasion.
These effects don’t depend on a specific app and appear also after a reset of the iPad. I noticed them the first time about 2 weeks ago (maybe little less) – certainly they didn’t exist before. I got my new iPad Pro 10.5“ in May, 2017.
Unfortunately, I did’t exactly catch the point of time that this effects started; in my opinion it’s not before the last iOS update. (I’m using the most recent one.)
Is there anybody why encountered similar problems?
Thanks in advance!
Message was edited by: Tastenolm
iPad Pro Wi-Fi, iOS 10.3.2, 10.5 "