Hey there, johnsonzed.
I see that you want to delete information from your iTunes library, but you want to keep that same information on your iPhone. This article explains how this works.
Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes on your computer using USB -- If you remove the voice memos from your iTunes library, the next time you sync your iPhone with iTunes, those voice memos will be removed.
With iTunes, you can sync your music, movies, TV shows, photos and more. After you sync, the content on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch matches the content in your iTunes Library on your computer.
Record Voice Memos on your iPhone and iPod touch -- As an alternative, you can share those voice memos to your email (as an example) in order to keep them safe. Then you can feel free to remove them from your iTunes library.
- Find and open Voice Memos or ask Siri to open it.*
- To record, tap . To pause, tap . Learn how to edit.
- When you finish, tap Done.
- Name your voice memo, then tap Save.
Want to share your voice memo with a friend or save it to a second location? Tap the memo, then tap . To send to a friend, choose a way to share, like through Messages or a social-media app. To save your memo to another location, choose an option like iCloud Drive or Mail.
* Can't find the Voice Memos app? From your Home screen, swipe right until a screen appears with a Search bar at the top, then enter Voice Memos in the Search bar. Still don't see the app? You might have removed it. Learn how to restore an app that you removed.