Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do not disturb while driving stop working

The ”do not disturb while driving “ has stop working. I have already rest the phone.. And now I cannot make any changes to that section on Do not Disturb.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 11:03 AM

1 reply

Nov 18, 2017 8:03 AM in response to Alicelorenzo

Hi there, Alicelorenzo!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are unable to make changes to your Do Not Disturb While Driving in Settings and I am more than happy to help out! First, go to Settings > General > Restrictions and be sure your option for Do Not Disturb While Driving is Allowed. If the Restrictions are not on and it is allowed, Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch then check to see if you are still seeing the issue.

If the Restrictions are on and you don’t have the passcode to make changes, take a look at this article with the steps to Use parental controls on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch . Specifically:

If you forget your Restrictions passcode, you need to erase your device, then set it up as a new device to remove the Restrictions passcode. Restoring your device using a backup won't remove the Restrictions passcode.

Cheers!

Do not disturb while driving stop working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.