Related Article

Apple security updates

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Security/antivirus/malware

What antivirus and/or malware apps can I use to protect my iPhone 5s? I am concerned about security and identity theft. I’m not tech savvy. And can’t afford much. That’s why I have an iPhone 5s and not a newer version. So something free would be great. How do I know if my phone has been compromised? Also I am new to Apple products. This is my first iPhone ever.

iPhone 5s, iOS 11.1, Nervous about security and identity

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

None. There are no viruses that can affect an iOS device that has not been Jailbroken. Apple is actively purging all so-called anti-virus and security software from the app store because they are all scams. It is physically impossible for them to do what they advertise themselves to do.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Question marked as Solved

Nov 17, 2017 1:20 PM in response to RitaS3 In response to RitaS3

None. There are no viruses that can affect an iOS device that has not been Jailbroken. Apple is actively purging all so-called anti-virus and security software from the app store because they are all scams. It is physically impossible for them to do what they advertise themselves to do.

Nov 17, 2017 1:20 PM

Reply Helpful (2)
User profile for user: RitaS3

Question: Security/antivirus/malware