Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can we exclude the kids from Apple Music Family Subscription?

I just started a 3 Month Free Trial of Apple Music. Our family consists of myself, my husband, our son (11-years-old) and our daughter (10-years-old). Each family member has an iPhone and everyone is on Family Sharing, with my account being the "Organizer."

My concern is, even though we can restrict music with the "explicit" tag from the kids, I don't want them listening to several pop songs that (though not explicit) have content I would rather them not listen to. I would love to have parental control over these items, though I understand that is not currently possible.

My question then becomes, is it possible (even though the entire family is on family share) to only allow the Apple Music Family Subscription to be use be certain family members. At this point I would like make Apple Music available for my husband and myself to use, but not the children.

Is this possible?

Thanks!

Tiffani

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 12:41 PM

There are no replies.

Can we exclude the kids from Apple Music Family Subscription?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.