Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cell Border thickness in Numbers

The last reference I can find to this question is dated 2014!

Is it still the case that in 2017 there is STILL no option for changing the thickness of cell borders (NOT objects) in Numbers (Version 3.3.1) on an iPad? The only way I can see to achieve the appearance I need is to edit the spreadsheet on my MacBook Pro and then open it up from iCloud on my iPad Pro.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi, iOS 11.1, Numbers Version 3.3.1

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 12:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2017 1:43 PM

yes, you are correct there still is no way to adjust the cell border thickness on the iPad version of numbers.

In the app under the elipsis (...) in the top right is an option for "send feedback" please use this and let the developers know this is a feature you would like to see.

Jason

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2017 1:43 PM in response to PaulSG

yes, you are correct there still is no way to adjust the cell border thickness on the iPad version of numbers.

In the app under the elipsis (...) in the top right is an option for "send feedback" please use this and let the developers know this is a feature you would like to see.

Jason

Cell Border thickness in Numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.