Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a MacBook Air 6,1 with a Intel Core i5 processor and speed of 1.4 GHz. Memory of 4 GB. I need to know how to uninstall pop up blocker. When trying to launch a training it will not load. A pop up says that pop blocker is detected.

I have a Macbook Air 6,1 with an Intel Core i5 processor with a speed of 1.4 GHz and memory of 4 GB. When trying to launch a training PRP. A warning appears that says a window blocker has been detected on your system. How do I disable the pop-up blocking software?

MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2014), OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 2:48 PM

1 reply

Nov 18, 2017 2:54 PM in response to Pilot1963

Greetings, Pilot1963.

I see that you've installed a pop-up blocker in Safari on your MacBook Air. Since you're trying to complete a training exercise, it's stopping the site's functionality and you need to disable it. I'm happy to help.

Install and manage Safari extensions on your Mac

Turn off or uninstall extensions

1. Choose Preferences from the Safari menu, then click Extensions.
  2. Select an extension from the list.
  3. Turn off the extension by deselecting the Enable checkbox. If you can't determine what an extension does, or you don't expect to use it again, click the Uninstall button.

Take care!

I have a MacBook Air 6,1 with a Intel Core i5 processor and speed of 1.4 GHz. Memory of 4 GB. I need to know how to uninstall pop up blocker. When trying to launch a training it will not load. A pop up says that pop blocker is detected.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.