Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: have unknown device labeled Lord Techey under other devices in bluetooth. not mine. do not see the temove icon, **** the loading beachball for extended time. fixes and security help welcome

Any help welcome

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 18, 2017 3:52 PM in response to Suecrpgms In response to Suecrpgms

There is something within about 10 meters (30 feet) of your computer. I would ignore it myself.

The beachball is another matter...many possible causes. I would run Etrecheck (a diagnostic program written and maintained by a long time poster here). That may give you some helpful information.

https://etrecheck.com/

Barry

Nov 18, 2017 3:52 PM

Reply Helpful

Nov 21, 2017 6:40 PM in response to Barry Hemphill In response to Barry Hemphill

Thank you Barry. The Lord Techey other device was apparently married for a bit. I have. Fitbit and leave the Bluetooth on to track progress. No more of that! Obviously that is how it happened. Oddly this is on my iPhone 6 which Apple states there are enough security checks to insure that does not happen. Well - it did. Cannot find the switch to make phone undiscovered - research tells that does not exist anymore. will try your suggestion. Thank you for responding.

Nov 21, 2017 6:40 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Suecrpgms

Question: have unknown device labeled Lord Techey under other devices in bluetooth. not mine. do not see the temove icon, **** the loading beachball for extended time. fixes and security help welcome