Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I updated my computer yesterday and now whenever I turn on my computer a pink screen with green lines shows for a second, why is this happening.

Yesterday I updated my computer to macOS High Sierra and now whenever I turn on my computer A pink screen with green lines pops up for a second and then my computer turns on. Should I be worried?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1)

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 2:54 PM

1 reply

Nov 19, 2017 9:27 AM in response to anas.1010

In addition, after the initial start up..... my screen remains gray with nothing else happening or loading. I waited for an hour and nothing happened last night, so I shut it off and unplug the thing. I started this morning with the same green screen with the Apple icon inside of a box? What a mess it’s not moved on beyond the gray screen. Don’t know what is happening with Apple the iPhone is just as bad with the new updates 11.1.1 asking now to go to 11.1.2 the phone is slower than molasses.

I updated my computer yesterday and now whenever I turn on my computer a pink screen with green lines shows for a second, why is this happening.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.