Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen phone , now what?

Phone was officially stolen 4 months ago , iPhone 5s missing the camera and passcode locked with a simple password however it was numberic, the theif tried to sell it to a kiosk but for some reason decided not to, maybe because they only offered him 10 bucks they said for it, so I wonder what happens now it's been 4months since the attempted sale, does the theif just keep it , or keep trying the passcode. Or just idk I'm curious I never had a phone stolen before .. I had the number black listed so incase he ever checked the imei it would tell him its useless,

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 4:43 PM

2 replies

Nov 17, 2017 5:54 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

It never showed up on find my phone, not sure I was logged in to the cloud service , I'm hopeing the guy just trashed it , ESP since he didn't want the 10 bucks they offered him and prob risk having to show his license for the cash , he broke into 40 cars that night and 5 days later tried selling some of the loot but chose not to

Stolen phone , now what?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.