Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Related Article

Changes in iTunes 12.7

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: why I am getting error on Photoshop after upgraded High Sierra?

After High Sierra update my Photoshop get many error and I don't let me work right. Lots of caption words appears on the screen.

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

What version of Photoshop are you running? You can't expect older versions of Photoshop to run flawlessly, in my version of Photoshop CS6, when in Camera Raw the tools tips stay on screen.

If you are talking about the tool tips boxes staying on screen then just go to Photoshop> Preferences> Interface

and uncheck Show Tool Tips.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Question marked as Solved

Nov 18, 2017 12:51 AM in response to ddbapec In response to ddbapec

What version of Photoshop are you running? You can't expect older versions of Photoshop to run flawlessly, in my version of Photoshop CS6, when in Camera Raw the tools tips stay on screen.

If you are talking about the tool tips boxes staying on screen then just go to Photoshop> Preferences> Interface

and uncheck Show Tool Tips.

Nov 18, 2017 12:51 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: ddbapec

Question: why I am getting error on Photoshop after upgraded High Sierra?