Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I get push notifications from Snapchat on my IPhone SE?

I recently downloaded Snapchat again. When I had the app previously, everything worked alright. Now, I do not receive push notifications from the app anymore. I only see if I have messages if I look at the app from the home screen and see the little one or two on the app. I went to my settings and looked at my apps in the notifications tab, but Snapchat wasn’t there at all. I double checked, too. Should I delete Snapchat and reinstall it? Is it a problem with some of the new Apple updates? Is anyone else having the same problem as me?

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 5:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2017 12:05 PM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, lily5o8.
If I understand your post correctly, you are not receiving notifications for one app and you've already checked your notification settings. I'd like to help.
Follow these step for the app:
If an app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open
Let us know if that resolves this issue for you.
Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2017 12:05 PM in response to lily5o8

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, lily5o8.
If I understand your post correctly, you are not receiving notifications for one app and you've already checked your notification settings. I'd like to help.
Follow these step for the app:
If an app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open
Let us know if that resolves this issue for you.
Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Take care.

Why can’t I get push notifications from Snapchat on my IPhone SE?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.