Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I upgraded my Icloud storage but mac says storage full

Hi,

I have been paying my monthly renew fee to apple to upgrade my icloud from 5GB to 50GB for 3 or 4 months with no problem. I have used 33GB of the 50GB storage.

Last month my credit card expired and had to wait to renew my card therefor my icloud upgrade cancelled and it went back to the standard 5GB storage.

Of course I got starage is full errors etc.

I rectified my payment option now after a month and I have upgraded back to 50GB but my mac still says "icoud storage is full" message in finder under icloud in mac.

I am having greif with storing stuff on the cloud still and some folders say "out of space" on the icloud drive.

It is still only 33GB used but it is unusable.

Also, when i was using it in the past, any changes uploaded instantly from my mac (we have a 35MBPS connection) but now it is snail slow. it says 6.6MB of 105.2MB but its taken 2 hours to synchronise the 6.6MB.

This is driving me mad!

Can anyone please help me with a solution?

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1)

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 6:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2017 10:44 AM

Have you tried restarting the computer or logging out of iCloud and then back in?

1 reply

I upgraded my Icloud storage but mac says storage full

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.