Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: How do I make an application that fills the entire window smaller when I can not get to the bottom right corner?

Some times an application opens and fills the entire window. It has happen with Safari and others applications. In these cases I can not change the size of the application display by dragging the lower right hand corner. How can I reduce the size of the display of this application.

Also, I now have 3 desktops, how can I create another one?

I am running High Sierra version 10.13.1

iMac, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1)

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

If clicking the green button in the top left corner doesn't shrink the window size, try dragging the top left corner instead of the bottom right corner.

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended

Jan 26, 2018 7:33 AM in response to Richard Smith3 In response to Richard Smith3

The Esc key should force App window to exit Full Screen.

Another way, is to push your mouse pointer up to the top of the screen and then click the round green button.

I personally do not use Spaces, but I believe that it depends on how your Mission Control preferences are setup.

check out > macOS Sierra: Work in multiple spaces

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Question marked as Apple Recommended

Jan 26, 2018 7:33 AM in response to Richard Smith3 In response to Richard Smith3

The Esc key should force App window to exit Full Screen.

Another way, is to push your mouse pointer up to the top of the screen and then click the round green button.

I personally do not use Spaces, but I believe that it depends on how your Mission Control preferences are setup.

check out > macOS Sierra: Work in multiple spaces

Jan 26, 2018 7:33 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: Richard Smith3

Question: How do I make an application that fills the entire window smaller when I can not get to the bottom right corner?