Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Done With iPhone

After 2 years my wifes iPhone 6s+ doesn’t charge snymore. Went tothe Apple store, they said too bad, get a new phone. Done moving on to Samsung

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 6:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 6:46 PM

Okay. Not really sure why you thought any of the users in this user community will care what you bought? Enjoy the Samsung.

You do realize that Samsung‘s standard warranty is also one year, so two years from now if it does not charge, Samsung is going to tell you exactly the same thing.

5 replies

Nov 17, 2017 7:05 PM in response to Want-Android

Apple didn’t offer to diagnose and if necessary change/replace your iPhone's battery?

Apple DOES have battery replacement for iPhones.

I would go back to the Apple store and ask for the store manager and escalate your iPhone issues.

Also, I would escalate this issue and oversight and contact Apple, directly, in Cupertino, CA US of A here.

(800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

Ask for customer service and cool and calmly explain the issues you had with your iPhone and with your

“local” Apple Store.

Good Luck to You!

Done With iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.