Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro Raise to Wake

May I know how to get “Raise to Wake” for iPad Pro 10.5?

l like this a lot for my iPhone 7 Plus.

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 6:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 6:50 PM

Raise to Wake is an iPhone feature ONLY!

Apple designers and engineers do not read these forums. Apple supplies these forums for users to work out their product issues with other users, but these community forums ARE monitored/moderated by Apple Staff assigned to these community forums, but I do not think any info is ever passed on to who/mever the cognizant parties are who would need to know if there are any mounting issues with a product or software.

The only way to get Apple to listen to you is to use their feedback portion of their website.

If you want this for iPad, post your feedback here.

iPad Feedback

http://www.apple.com/feedback/ipad.html

Cognizant Apple employees read ALL feedback generated from all of the various feedback pages and transfers the data to the Apple personnel , but NO Apple employees will ever respond with any type of direct, individual replies from the feedback you post.

Good Luck to You!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2017 6:50 PM in response to fattyfei

Raise to Wake is an iPhone feature ONLY!

Apple designers and engineers do not read these forums. Apple supplies these forums for users to work out their product issues with other users, but these community forums ARE monitored/moderated by Apple Staff assigned to these community forums, but I do not think any info is ever passed on to who/mever the cognizant parties are who would need to know if there are any mounting issues with a product or software.

The only way to get Apple to listen to you is to use their feedback portion of their website.

If you want this for iPad, post your feedback here.

iPad Feedback

http://www.apple.com/feedback/ipad.html

Cognizant Apple employees read ALL feedback generated from all of the various feedback pages and transfers the data to the Apple personnel , but NO Apple employees will ever respond with any type of direct, individual replies from the feedback you post.

Good Luck to You!

iPad Pro Raise to Wake

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.