Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please help need photos from my other device

Please help I have photos on my works iPad that if I'm able to access may well save my future

could anybody assist or advise me on how to retrieve them

its an iOS 12 I believe and I think it's been deactivated

iPad Mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 10.0.3, It's my company's I pad I still hav

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 6:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 7:34 PM

Greetings!

Since you think it has been deactivated, there is no way for you to be able to access the photos via iCloud or by the USB port. In order for a computer to be able to connect to the iPad and access the information within the iPad, you will have to trust the computer from the iPad, which then requires you to unlock the iPad and confirm it.

Right now, you could try resetting the iPad to a previous version that was hopefully saved to iCloud so that the password can be reset and you will be able to gain access to your iPad again. Learn more about resetting here.

Good luck!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2017 7:34 PM in response to Dingodoller

Greetings!

Since you think it has been deactivated, there is no way for you to be able to access the photos via iCloud or by the USB port. In order for a computer to be able to connect to the iPad and access the information within the iPad, you will have to trust the computer from the iPad, which then requires you to unlock the iPad and confirm it.

Right now, you could try resetting the iPad to a previous version that was hopefully saved to iCloud so that the password can be reset and you will be able to gain access to your iPad again. Learn more about resetting here.

Good luck!

Please help need photos from my other device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.