Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac OS X snow leopard with iPhone SE iOS

MacBook OS X Snow Leopard does not sync iTunes to iPhone SE 11.0.3. while connected via usb and WiFi. MacBook does not show that my phone is connected on iTunes desktop. The only place that recognizes a usb connection is, Click Apple icon>Pressing options key>...Then below the Hardware tab>usb, verifies iPhone details. My attempts to setting uniform Time and Date has not helped. Macbook and iPhone have most current updates. Secondly, please tell me how to export to music I uploaded since the beginning of iPods from the MacBook and to the iPhone described above. Do we only get to listen to music purchased from iTunes? Thanks Apple Peeps!

iPhone SE, iOS 11.0.3, null

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 9:12 PM

4 replies

Nov 18, 2017 1:16 PM in response to jhaugies

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, jhaugies.
If I understand your post correctly, you are trying to sync your iPhone SE with iOS 11.0.3 to your MacBook. I'd like to help.
To be compatible with your iPhone you'll need the lastest version of iTunes. You can find the system requirements for that here:
A world of entertainment, just a download away.
In order to update iTunes however, you will probably need to update the version of Mac OS X your computer is running as well. Can you tell us the year and model of your Mac? Once we have that information, we can help you by providing information on how to upgrade to the latest available operating system for your Mac.
Once we get your Mac and iTunes updated, you will be able to sync your content from your Mac to your iOS devices using the information in the following article:
Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes using Wi-Fi - Apple Support
Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Take care.

Mac OS X snow leopard with iPhone SE iOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.