Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What’s with the new update on music?

My music will randomly play and pause and open Siri involuntary. It will also fast forward through songs and there’s no way to stop it until the song is finished. I’m really disappointedly in apple for this glitch. Makes me miss my Android

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 9:59 PM

4 replies

Nov 18, 2017 12:56 PM in response to Hal18

Hi there, Hal18!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having issues with the Music app on your iPhone and I will be happy to help out! You’ve done some excellent steps so far and, at this point, I recommend you check out this article with steps for How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and close the Music app. Once that is done, Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch then check to see if you are still seeing the issue when you use the Music app.

If you still see the issue, check out this article to Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 11 device or Apple Watch and remove the Music app, then reinstall the app and test to see if the issue is still happening.

Let me know the results and have a great day!

What’s with the new update on music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.