Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i remove/replace the sim in 6s plus

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11.0.3

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 10:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 11:33 PM

The sim tray is on the right hand edge of the phone about halfway down. You will need to eject the old sim with the sim removal tool that came with the phone (if you don't have this tool you should be able to use an unfolded paper-clip).

If your phone is carrier locked (tied to one particular mobile phone company who subsidised its original price of the phone), then the replacement SIM might need to be from that same company, or you could ask them to release the carrier lock.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2017 11:33 PM in response to Bcoon

The sim tray is on the right hand edge of the phone about halfway down. You will need to eject the old sim with the sim removal tool that came with the phone (if you don't have this tool you should be able to use an unfolded paper-clip).

If your phone is carrier locked (tied to one particular mobile phone company who subsidised its original price of the phone), then the replacement SIM might need to be from that same company, or you could ask them to release the carrier lock.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.