Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone have the same issue on the iPhone X where you hear a faint click when you press on the bottom right or left 1/4 way up?

I turned off haptic and volume; along with removing my screen protector, and still hear a faint click when I press on the same spot at the bottom right or left of the screen 1/4 way up from bottom.

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 10:19 PM

2 replies

Nov 21, 2017 6:10 PM in response to askbarnabas

Thanks for the reply. Brought it to the Genius Bar and they said there is a small space underneath the area and it doesn’t appear like there is any gaps and since the sound is pretty faint (they couldn’t hear it at the store) they said they couldn’t do anything about it. Have Apple Care so if it becomes more pronounce will bring it back in. Thanks again.

Does anyone have the same issue on the iPhone X where you hear a faint click when you press on the bottom right or left 1/4 way up?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.