Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Everyone of my pictures wont load and has ! at the bottom

Hi,

Every single picture I own on my phone wont load, I cant upload them to any social media its like they dont exist. when I go into my pictures, the picture wont load and is sorta blury and has a circle with ! in the middle on bottom right hand corner? Im not too sure what the problem is but either way I need this sorted as soon as possible

Thank you, Bonni

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.1

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 18, 2017 7:00 AM in response to Blondieesownboss In response to Blondieesownboss

You will see the "!", if Photos cannot download your photos from iCloud. This can happen, if iCloud Photo Library has been enabled on the iPhone, with the option "Optimize Storage". Then Photos will remove the full resolution originals from the device and keep them only in oCloud. The iOS 11 upgrade enabled this behavior by default. You may want to disable optimize storage, if you did not turn it on intentionally. See this page in the iPhone User Guide: http://help.apple.com/iphone/11/#/iph961b96c4d

Optimize your storage or keep all your photos and videos in full-resolution on iPhone. Optimize iPhone Storage is on by default. It manages space on your iPhone by automatically keeping your full-resolution photos and videos in iCloud and smaller versions optimized for iPhone, as needed. To keep the full-resolution originals on your iPhone, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos, then select Download and Keep Originals. Your originals are always stored in iCloud.

Download a full-resolution photo or video. If you’re not storing full-resolution versions on your iPhone, pinch to zoom in to 100%, or tap Edit. The full-resolution photo or video downloads automatically.

Make sure, that your iPhone is connected to power and fully charged, also connected to Wi-Fi. Turn off Low Power Mode in the Settings > Battery.

Then try to enlarge one of the photos with "pinch to zoom" to force the iPhone to download it from iCloud.

Is there a problem with your iCloud Storage? Are you running out of free storage?

Nov 18, 2017 7:00 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Blondieesownboss

Question: Everyone of my pictures wont load and has ! at the bottom