Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when i start my macbook it comes a flashing folder with questioning mark and when i press option it comes the world turning and under it to type the name of the internet conection and with a type with the password it still the same

How can I fix this

Posted on Nov 18, 2017 2:49 AM

1 reply

Nov 18, 2017 3:04 PM in response to Maddieaya

Hi Maddieaya,

Thank you for contacting Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems like you have a flashing question mark when you are trying to boot the computer. The turning globe and asking for an internet connection is happening because the computer is trying to use Internet Recovery to boot. I would recommend you read this article and use it to help troubleshoot the issue.

If a flashing question mark appears when you start your Mac

Cheers.

when i start my macbook it comes a flashing folder with questioning mark and when i press option it comes the world turning and under it to type the name of the internet conection and with a type with the password it still the same

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.