Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Smart Keybourd Glitch

Ages ago, after attaching the Smart Keybourd to my Ipad pro it would do this:

1. Shut the ipad off on occasion
2. Randomly rapidly switch the charge button on and off creating a constant "DingDingDing" noise until keybourd was taken off, trying to enter while it happened would result in the ipad becoming insanely slow for 1-3 minuites

Note: This is an official apple SmartKeybourd designed for the Ipad Pro and the device isen't Jailbroken

Any answers on why this happens are useful, as I stopped using it altogether and it's a waste of money that destroyed my Ipads battery and turned it into a ringing monster.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular, iOS 11.0.3, With a Smart Keybourd

Posted on Nov 18, 2017 1:41 AM

There are no replies.

Smart Keybourd Glitch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.