Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

battery dies quick since OS11

Since I upgraded to OS11 and all the add on ones, my iPhone 7 whose battery used to last 1.5-2 days now dies in a day or less if I actually use it for anything.

I used to have Bluetooth always on so my phone could talk to my car radio, this is now always off.

I used to use it daily for Sheets at work this now has to be always off

I used to play games on my lunch this is now always off

I used to FaceTime my daughter every lunch time this is now always off

Most days now I know if I have one phone call and one message my phone will not last the work day and I will have to finish the day and drive home with no mobile availability.

I would not mind if there had not been such a noticeable difference one day normal, update, next day battery died at work.

I have turned off everything I can and I make sure I only use it when I have to can anyone HELP

iPhone 7, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 18, 2017 3:11 AM

1 reply

Nov 18, 2017 3:26 AM in response to nalyjo

You have already done a lot to conserve battery use so the tips below may not assist much.

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

It might be worth doing a restore via iTunes in case there are software problems that are causing excessive battery use on your phone.

If you do that, you could then check and see what is using your battery most extensively.

Should you still have problems, make an appointment at the Genius Bar to see if there is either a battery or hardware problem.

battery dies quick since OS11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.