Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: one mesage won’t not delete from my i watch

I’ve tried to delete it numerous times all others deleted with no issues even tried hard reset still won’t delete! ??

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

Hi

Whilst I can't say why that is happening, the following steps may help, having resolved the same issue for other users:

If you have not yet done so, update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest software, starting with your iPhone:

Close the Messages app on your iPhone and then restart both your iPhone and your Apple Watch:

If the issue persists, next unpair and re-pair your Apple Watch again:

If the issue then still persists, then I suggest that you contact Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider for assistance:

Posted on

Page content loaded

Question marked as Apple Recommended

Nov 18, 2017 4:45 AM in response to Mobrain In response to Mobrain

Hi

Whilst I can't say why that is happening, the following steps may help, having resolved the same issue for other users:

If you have not yet done so, update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest software, starting with your iPhone:

Close the Messages app on your iPhone and then restart both your iPhone and your Apple Watch:

If the issue persists, next unpair and re-pair your Apple Watch again:

If the issue then still persists, then I suggest that you contact Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider for assistance:

Nov 18, 2017 4:45 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Mobrain

Question: one mesage won’t not delete from my i watch