Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change or update my NAI settings?

I have 5 bars of service with boost Mobile iPhone 6 but I can’t call, text or use data. I’ve spoke to numerous agents at boost and they say it’s my phone.. I researched a little on how to reset or update it, but nothing helpful..

Posted on Nov 18, 2017 6:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2017 7:19 AM

When you go to Settings-General-About and scroll to Model does the string look like this: "M......LL/A"?

If so, then, press and hold the Power and Home buttons until the Apple logo appears. Otherwise post back with the actual string.

If that does not help, follow the steps below to complete activation on a CDMA network.

https://help.ting.com/hc/en-us/articles/205428688-Completing-Activation-for-an-i OS-10-and-up-device

If you still cannot call or text, do a restore via iTunes.

After that there are two further things to do:

1) contact Boost Mobile and request an account refresh to reprovision the device.

2) contact Apple Support for a hardware evaluation.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2017 7:19 AM in response to chemorcon15

When you go to Settings-General-About and scroll to Model does the string look like this: "M......LL/A"?

If so, then, press and hold the Power and Home buttons until the Apple logo appears. Otherwise post back with the actual string.

If that does not help, follow the steps below to complete activation on a CDMA network.

https://help.ting.com/hc/en-us/articles/205428688-Completing-Activation-for-an-i OS-10-and-up-device

If you still cannot call or text, do a restore via iTunes.

After that there are two further things to do:

1) contact Boost Mobile and request an account refresh to reprovision the device.

2) contact Apple Support for a hardware evaluation.

How to change or update my NAI settings?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.