Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook Air updated to OS High Sierra yesterday and now the Bluetooth connection to my Silhouette Cameo 3 is no longer working. Worked great up until this point. I upgraded the firmware on the Cameo and have turned off the Bluetooth on both.

Cameo 3 Bluetooth issue after OS update

MacBook Air, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 18, 2017 5:26 AM

6 replies

Jan 11, 2018 6:49 PM in response to DebStratton

Every single time there's an OS update, Silhouette Studio breaks. And it takes them months to get it working again, just in time for another update. They must outsource their software development to the lowest bidder, because they make no effort whatsoever to be ready for these changes. The first developer builds were in June, and it was released to the public in November. Now High Sierra is effectively mandatory to get the latest security fixes. There's absolutely no excuse for Silhouette continuing to sell software that doesn't work properly on 10.13.

My MacBook Air updated to OS High Sierra yesterday and now the Bluetooth connection to my Silhouette Cameo 3 is no longer working. Worked great up until this point. I upgraded the firmware on the Cameo and have turned off the Bluetooth on both.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.