Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Imessage changes from "Read" to "Delivered" Beyond Embarrassing now!!

Hi All,

I have been having an issue on my Iphone since ios 9.3 whereby I send an imessage, the person reads it and it changes to said "Read" then the next time I look its changed back to "Delivered"

Also, if I send an imessage and dont check for a long time then even if the person has read it then it sits on delivered, as if it changed to read but because I havent checked it reverts back.

If you google it the internet is flooded with people saying the same thing, youtube is flooded with people saying the same thing and demonstrating it live.

Its sooo **** embarrassing of Apple to not have resolved this by now, they know about it, theres loads of examples of people reporting it but it's still not sorted.

Its a serious bug and a massive issue so why is it not being taken seriously, its bloody embarrassing. Basically you dont know if someone has read your message or not.

Absolute joke that it's not resolved, get a grip Apple!

iPhone 7, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 18, 2017 7:27 AM

There are no replies.

Imessage changes from "Read" to "Delivered" Beyond Embarrassing now!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.