Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find an app that disappeared from my Apple Watch 3

I had the Ring app that used to show alerts when someone passed the camera. That suddenly stopped so I tried to access the app from my watch, but it’s not there anymore. How do I put it back?

iMac, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1)

Posted on Nov 18, 2017 9:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2017 9:15 AM

Hi

The Ring app does not currently include an app for Apple Watch:

Ring - Always Home on the App Store

If you would prefer that it did, then you may wish to submit feedback to the developer.

Notifications may still be pushed to your Apple Watch, depending on your Notifications settings and on the settings and status of your devices.

With Notifications for the app enabled and with Wrist Detection also enabled, in order to bring notifications to your attention as soon as possible:

• If your iPhone is unlocked, then you will receive notification alerts on your iPhone instead of on your Apple Watch.
  • If your iPhone is locked or asleep and your Apple Watch is unlocked (regardless of whether the watch display is asleep or awake) and on your wrist, you will receive notification alerts on your watch.
  • If your Apple Watch is locked or has Do Not Disturb enabled, then notifications will go to your iPhone.

More information:

Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

See and respond to notifications

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2017 9:15 AM in response to barbaraeberle

Hi

The Ring app does not currently include an app for Apple Watch:

Ring - Always Home on the App Store

If you would prefer that it did, then you may wish to submit feedback to the developer.

Notifications may still be pushed to your Apple Watch, depending on your Notifications settings and on the settings and status of your devices.

With Notifications for the app enabled and with Wrist Detection also enabled, in order to bring notifications to your attention as soon as possible:

• If your iPhone is unlocked, then you will receive notification alerts on your iPhone instead of on your Apple Watch.
  • If your iPhone is locked or asleep and your Apple Watch is unlocked (regardless of whether the watch display is asleep or awake) and on your wrist, you will receive notification alerts on your watch.
  • If your Apple Watch is locked or has Do Not Disturb enabled, then notifications will go to your iPhone.

More information:

Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

See and respond to notifications

How do I find an app that disappeared from my Apple Watch 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.