Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 7 & Bose headphones issue

Hi All,

Can anyone please help?

I have an iphone 7 with headphone adaptor and bose soundsport earphones. When listening to music every 5(ish) seconds there is a slight interruption in the sound (like a hiccup!).

This started about 3 months after I got the iphone 7 (it worked perfectly before that). These same earphones work perfectly in both our ipod touch's and I also have a small speaker which works perfectly when plugged in to the phone via the adaptor!

I have asked about this in my local Apple store and they have tried several different phones and adaptors all of which have the same issue.

It seems the adaptor when used with these earphones is the problem.

Has anyone else had the same problem and if so how have you solved it?

Many thanks

J

iPhone 7, iOS 11.0.1

Posted on Nov 18, 2017 8:54 AM

There are no replies.

iphone 7 & Bose headphones issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.