Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Which is best virus scan App ?

Suggest me with good virus scan app please

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Nov 18, 2017 12:15 PM in response to Kunhuz In response to Kunhuz

As I said, there is no Amazon AWS app. They are looking at the site that is consuming more of your data. There is nothing suspicious in their finding.

Do you have automatic updates turned on? If you do not charge your iPhone and night and have autoupdates on it will use your cellular data at night to update apps that are < 150MB in size. Since there is lots of updating going on right now that could increase your data usage.

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Nov 18, 2017 10:27 AM in response to seventy one In response to seventy one

I was experiencing quick data dried out. And net work service provider said there is app called Amazon AWS in ur device which consume more data. But I don’t download or I couldn’t find out any app called ‘ Amazon AWS’ in my device . Then when I contacted Apple support team they said thisUser uploaded file

Nov 18, 2017 10:27 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 18, 2017 10:59 AM in response to Kunhuz In response to Kunhuz

How did it reach you ... by email. Was it addressed to you by your name or the name that Apple know you by ... and come from an address that ended @apple.com ? If it didn't it is a fake. No one is calling you a liar, you're simply mistaken.

Nov 18, 2017 10:59 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Kunhuz

Question: Which is best virus scan App ?