Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All my bookmarks, favorites, and my reading list have disappeared on Safari?

I tried restarting the app and restarting my phone but they don't come back. I know they're still there because when I go to settings and I click on 'safari' and then click on 'favorites' they're all listed. They just don't show up when I'm using safari. I'm not sure what happened. A couple days ago I closed the browser because I was done using it and when I went to use it again they were all gone. Also today I got on safari and all my tabs were gone and now when I leave a tab open and close the app it will be gone when I get back on it. I have no idea how to fix this.

Posted on Nov 18, 2017 10:14 AM

1 reply

Nov 19, 2017 6:35 AM in response to tara61

Hi tara61,
Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. If you are having issues with your shared Bookmarks, Favorites, and Reading List across your devices, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful (while the article doesn't specifically address Favorites, it uses the same iCloud syncing service as Bookmarks and Reading List, so the troubleshooting should apply there as well):
Get help using iCloud Bookmarks and Reading List - Apple Support
Regards.

All my bookmarks, favorites, and my reading list have disappeared on Safari?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.