Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When can be fix?

1) After updated to ios 11, now my iphone Airpay not working anymore, before ios 11 its perfect with my airplay device.

Apple already update so many version ios, but untill now airplay problem its still there, company its so big but not responsible to customer, i already plan to give up on iphone and go to android SOON.

2)Ofload Apps its a good feature, but not really user friendly.

Every single time when we want to offload those apps that we are very seldom to use, we must go in to setting, general, stroage, and scroll down slowly to search that apps, then we can only offload those apps, its really take time.

Why dont create a search bar on top of IPHONE STORAGE there, then we can search the apps detail and directly offload it?

Or we can use 3D touch to select offload button at main screen there? I means at desktop icon there, we use 3D touch to click the apps its will pop out a menu, then we can offload it directly.

Trust me, if apple just keep looking for new apple user but never think about how to maintain existing user, very soon Apple Brand will become like nokia.

Just poor people though that iphone is branded nowaday, soon people will wake up and just walk away like that.

Posted on Nov 18, 2017 12:51 PM

6 replies

Nov 18, 2017 2:36 PM in response to Appleuser7828

Appleuser7828 wrote:

First of all, dont act like professional when you are not.

I start to use iphone since iphone 3Gs, 4 , 4s, 5s ,6 ,6s,7plus. Even macbook pro and apple tv.

Go out and walk around, and see how big the world is.

Sometime, alot of human born with brain, but they just dont use it.

Thanks and best regard

These are are user to user TECHNICAL SUPPORT COMMUNITY forums.

NOT a social media place to post rants, complaints and negative, inflammatory commentary about Apple’s products and devices per the short, one-page Apple Support Communities Support agreement that you HAD to agree to when you signed up into these technical support communities to post your little rant.

https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-5952

No one is going to help you with your iPhone with your very angry and flippant attitude here!

Maybe YOU ought to take some of your own advice, above.

Come back here and post and brand new post when you think you can be more calm, collected, civil and rational and maybe someone, like the two of us, with many years of iDevice knowledge, would be willing to help you.

Good Luck next time around!

😉

Nov 18, 2017 1:08 PM in response to Appleuser7828

1. You didn't say which iPhone model you have?

FYI, Airplay wrks on all my iPhones: iPhone 5s, 6, 6s, 7 and 8 Plus with iOS 11.1.2

Go Android we don't care.

2. Buy a bigger capacity so this off loading need not be done or download only what you actually use.

3. No, I don't trust you, Nokia is dead and Android is not a better solution.

FYI, this is a technical forum not a chat or rant.

Nov 18, 2017 1:49 PM in response to ckuan

First of all, dont act like professional when you are not.

I start to use iphone since iphone 3Gs, 4 , 4s, 5s ,6 ,6s,7plus. Even macbook pro and apple tv.

Same here, i also dont care about whats your opinion because u aint no shLt to me.

ios just better than the other just some of the thing, not all the thing, dont pray apple like god, only those lousy person will pray an electronic devixe like god.

Go out and walk around, and see how big the world is.

You have no problem with your airplay maybe its just because you only have very limited device to connect to.

All my house electronic smart device its working with wifi and bluetooth, airplay, even my car tv its depend on Airplay too, go and check with the forum and see how many people complain the same thing before you talk to people.

Sometime, alot of human born with brain, but they just dont use it.

Thanks and best regard

When can be fix?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.