Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Every time I try to resign up with my student account it tells me my email is already in use. Yet my account is still not active nor will it let me back in. How do I fix this problem?

Every time I try to resign up with my student account for Apple Music on my I phone 7 plus, it tells me my email is already in use. Yet my account is still not active nor Does it give me the option to sign back in using my old account. How do I fix this problem?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 10.3.3

Posted on Nov 18, 2017 11:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2017 11:30 AM

Good afternoon Buffalo_1,

I understand you are having issues signing into your Apple Music Student Membership. Take a look at the resource below for setting up and managing your account. The "Get help with UNiDAYS verification" section has a link to contact their support.

Get an Apple Music Student Membership

If you need help with your UNiDAYS account, contact UNiDAYS Support.

Take care.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2017 11:30 AM in response to Buffalo_1

Good afternoon Buffalo_1,

I understand you are having issues signing into your Apple Music Student Membership. Take a look at the resource below for setting up and managing your account. The "Get help with UNiDAYS verification" section has a link to contact their support.

Get an Apple Music Student Membership

If you need help with your UNiDAYS account, contact UNiDAYS Support.

Take care.

Every time I try to resign up with my student account it tells me my email is already in use. Yet my account is still not active nor will it let me back in. How do I fix this problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.