Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone tells me to log into my apple id but when i do it acts like if i didnt and tells me to do it over again. the passowrd is right and eveything but it doesnt let me log on . and thats causing my apple store to not work

User uploaded fileI can’t download anything Beacause it’s wont let me connect to my Apple ID

Posted on Nov 18, 2017 12:03 PM

1 reply

Nov 19, 2017 7:41 AM in response to Tiny.mayy

Hi there, Tiny.mayy!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having issues connecting to the App Store and I am happy to assist! Check out this article with steps to follow If you can‘t connect to the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store . This article will give you the best steps to troubleshoot your issue, along with the next steps to take if you continue to have issues connecting.

Cheers!

my phone tells me to log into my apple id but when i do it acts like if i didnt and tells me to do it over again. the passowrd is right and eveything but it doesnt let me log on . and thats causing my apple store to not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.