Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apples Loops - Missing - Where to Buy?

Hi GarageBand Support -

I have already tried updating and reinstalling the sound library, but I still only come up with 6717 "items". I have seen GarageBand tutorial videos on YouTube where they are scrolling through vast numbers of Software Loops.

What is the cheapest way to get my hands on all of those Apple Loops? MainStage 3?

Some examples:

• Bread and Butter Bass
  • British Invasion
  • Brazilian Bossa Piano
  • Classic Rock Piano

Unfortunately, I don't see any of those. MainStage seems like overkill for what I need, but if it is the cheapest way to access all of those loops, I'd do it.

Thanks!
Charlie

Posted on Nov 18, 2017 1:45 PM

1 reply

Dec 13, 2017 10:05 AM in response to clozner

The "British Invasion bass" loops, "Bread and Butter" are installed by the Jam Pack "Rhythm Section", "Brazilian Bossa Piano" is from the JamPack "World Music", "Classic Rock Piano" is from the Jam Pack 1.

If you purchase MainStage 3, it will install all five Jam Packs, at a price much lower than the price of one single Jam Pack. I never used MainStage, I just purchased it to get the Jam Packs. Apple is no longer selling them individually. Ou would have to purchase the installer DVDs from Amazon and eBay, and at least one of the installers contain PowerPC code, that will not run on newer systems.

Apples Loops - Missing - Where to Buy?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.