Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Im blocked from my ipad.i dont want to lose my photos and vids but dont know if there backed up.how do i find out

Ipad

Posted on Nov 18, 2017 1:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2017 1:55 PM

When you say "blocked", are you meaning to say that the iPad is disabled? IF that is the case, then the content is no longer accessible, so you couldn't back it up now, even if you wanted to. I'm sorry, but the only alternative is to wipe the phone to enable it again. See this support document. If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

You will only be able to restore to your latest backup.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2017 1:55 PM in response to T2theA

When you say "blocked", are you meaning to say that the iPad is disabled? IF that is the case, then the content is no longer accessible, so you couldn't back it up now, even if you wanted to. I'm sorry, but the only alternative is to wipe the phone to enable it again. See this support document. If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

You will only be able to restore to your latest backup.

Im blocked from my ipad.i dont want to lose my photos and vids but dont know if there backed up.how do i find out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.