Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: After updating to 10.13.1, even though my Macbook connects to my wifi, nothing internet based works. (icloud, multiple browsers, imessage, etc.). Any advice?

I have a late model 2013 MacBook

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 19, 2017 6:00 AM in response to John Galt In response to John Galt

My MacBook worked excellently two days ago. I updated, and now l have no ability to communicate with the internet (even though all other devices on the same networks work). I have restarted the MacBook in Safe mode; the same issues are found in safe mode.

Nov 19, 2017 6:00 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 19, 2017 7:30 AM in response to Jason_Born In response to Jason_Born

Macbook Pro 15 inch late 2013

Additionally, on the same Macbook, I run Windows 7 via bootcamp. While booted up into Windows, I have no issues with connectivity.

Nov 19, 2017 7:30 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Jason_Born

Question: After updating to 10.13.1, even though my Macbook connects to my wifi, nothing internet based works. (icloud, multiple browsers, imessage, etc.). Any advice?