Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CanoScan LiDE 210 driver installation problems

After having recently upgraded my iMac to High Sierra (10.13.1) my old Canon MP Navigator EX software stopped working.

I've tried to install recently released LiDE scanner driver 210 Ver. 17.1.1b (Mac) but after going without problems through the installation process and getting the final message "installation successful" I'm unable to start this software. There is no new driver icon in Launchpad nor in Applications folder.

I've also tried to install the other driver for this scanner i.e. ICA driver ver. 4.1.4a (Mac) with the same problems as above.

They only way to use my scanner is now through Printers&Scanners access in System Preferences or through Image Capture.

Please help me to solve this issue 🙂

iMac, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1)

Posted on Nov 19, 2017 4:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 3:13 PM

Hi try this link to MP Navigator EX ver 4.0.5 (Mac): https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/scanners/photo -scanner/canoscan-lide-210?subtab=downloads-software#Z7_MQH8HIC0L88RB0AMD0F1Q42K 25

It worked for me but use latest drivers too from same site.

5 replies

CanoScan LiDE 210 driver installation problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.