Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What does the color blue and green mean in APP. Find my iPhone

In the app. Find iPhone, what does the colors blue & green mean? Thanks

iPhone 8, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 22, 2017 6:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2017 6:34 PM

See the following from Find My iPhone: Locate your device

Your devices are listed below the map. The dot next to a device indicates its status:

• A blue dot User uploaded file indicates the device you’re currently using.
  • A green dot User uploaded file means it’s online. If the device can be located, you also see the time it was last located.
  • A gray dot User uploaded file means it’s offline (turned off or not connected to a network. AirPods are offline if they’re out of battery life, in their case, or not near one of your iOS devices). If the device was recently online, you also see the time it was last located. If the device has been offline for over 24 hours, you see “Offline.”
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2017 6:34 PM in response to EmptyPromises

See the following from Find My iPhone: Locate your device

Your devices are listed below the map. The dot next to a device indicates its status:

• A blue dot User uploaded file indicates the device you’re currently using.
  • A green dot User uploaded file means it’s online. If the device can be located, you also see the time it was last located.
  • A gray dot User uploaded file means it’s offline (turned off or not connected to a network. AirPods are offline if they’re out of battery life, in their case, or not near one of your iOS devices). If the device was recently online, you also see the time it was last located. If the device has been offline for over 24 hours, you see “Offline.”

What does the color blue and green mean in APP. Find my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.