Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I FORGOt MY APPLE ID SECURITY QUESTIONS AND MY IS IS LOCKED DUE TO SECURITY REASONS WHAT DO I DO NOW.....THEIR IS AN EMAIL I*****.COM I DONT KNOW THAT ID

I FORGOt MY APPLE ID SECURITY QUESTIONS AND MY IS IS LOCKED DUE TO SECURITY REASONS WHAT DO I DO NOW.....THEIR IS AN EMAIL I*****.COM I DONT KNOW THAT ID

Posted on Nov 26, 2017 3:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2017 4:20 AM

Go here -> https://support.apple.com/apple-id scroll diwn and click Contact Apple Support. There will be an option to request customer service to call you. You'll get an agent that will help you. They will ask questions to verify your identity then you can ask what was that email (rescue email) once tou know that, you will be able to reset that email's password so you can get tge link there to reset tou apple id password.

I did this meathod just 2-3 gours ago and I was able to reset my password, security questions and update my account details

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2017 4:20 AM in response to zarghuna

Go here -> https://support.apple.com/apple-id scroll diwn and click Contact Apple Support. There will be an option to request customer service to call you. You'll get an agent that will help you. They will ask questions to verify your identity then you can ask what was that email (rescue email) once tou know that, you will be able to reset that email's password so you can get tge link there to reset tou apple id password.

I did this meathod just 2-3 gours ago and I was able to reset my password, security questions and update my account details

Nov 26, 2017 7:30 AM in response to seventy one

i think its icloud.com.... because it says the email id end in i*****.com. actually i forgot my password and due to many tries it was blocked then i forgot my aplle id i gave it to a shop they tried many times and blocked my id now i remember my id again but mmy id isblocked dueto security reasons and i have to change my password now but i forgot my date of birth i entered there and the other option i got there is this email id that ends in icloud.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.