Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

links not working when I sign into Humana Medicare

Since latest update when I sign into my Humana Medicare Plan, it signs me in but no links work once I get in and no information in my files come up?

i have cleared cookies and did hard boot and nothing. Humana has been no help and says problem with Apple appliances. Same problem on my iPhone 7 and iPad. Help?

iPad Mini, iOS 9.3

Posted on Nov 28, 2017 7:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2018 11:01 AM

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

Send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner.

Click here to send Feedback

Or you can use your Apple ID to register with this site and go the Apple BugReporter. Supposedly you will get an answer if you submit feedback.

Feedback via Apple Developer

12 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2018 11:01 AM in response to jacque101

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

Send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner.

Click here to send Feedback

Or you can use your Apple ID to register with this site and go the Apple BugReporter. Supposedly you will get an answer if you submit feedback.

Feedback via Apple Developer

Feb 3, 2018 7:09 AM in response to jacque101

I’ve had this problem for weeks on iPad and iPhone. Conversations with techs at Humana prove useless. They determine because they can not recreate the problem, it doesn’t exist. (They can see my data, I can’t via Humana app, Humana Pharmacy app, or via website if I log in thru my device) even though They have worked for two years perfectly they suddenly - DON’t. The recommendation was that I get rid of Safari and download a new bowser like a Google Chrome (which I don’t care for) and that might fix it. Because they know some others with Safari are having random similar problems. The problem seems to lie with s Humana not Safari IMHO. Either way needs to have a reliable product their customers can use!

Feb 3, 2018 7:17 AM in response to SpareMoment

I have been in contact with Humana for a couple of months now and they say they are working on it but still not resolved. They say it is Apple but I don’t have any problem with other sites. I believe it is humana Broward county program that needs to be replaced. I too downloaded Google Chrome and it did not work . It is unacceptable that Apple devices do not work on Humana website.

Do as I did and keep contacting all the board of directors at Humana. Just search online contact Humana board of directors and on the link click each board members contact to.

Hopefully we can get this resolved.

links not working when I sign into Humana Medicare

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.